Saturday, January 1, 2011

Paris wore an all white look as she lounged in her beach cabana

I'm not ready for my close up yet: Paris Hilton checks herself out and makes some adjustments to her hair as she lazes on the beach in Mexico yesterday


Ok, I'm ready now: The hotel heiress strikes a series of poses, no doubt fully aware of the nearby paparazzi capturing her every move Ok, I'm ready now: The hotel heiress strikes a series of poses, no doubt fully aware of the nearby paparazzi capturing her every move


Rest in the shade: The couple took some time out from the sunny weather


Fuller figured: The socialite leans in for a kiss from her boyfriend Cy Waits


How does my hair look, baby? Cy watches on as Paris struts around like a proud peacock


Check me out: Paris teamed her bikini with a pair of tiny shortsCheck me out: Paris teamed her bikini with a pair of tiny shorts







No comments:

Post a Comment